If anyone is handing out vacations I would take one off of your hands right about now. You’ll have to forgive my absence as I’ve been in the middle of my big move and shuffling through what seems to be an endless pile of boxes over the past week. My new home is still in shambles but I’m here with a recipe for you.
One of the most exciting things about moving into a new home is that I can finally use my brand new Quick Assembly Grill from Hamilton Beach on a more regular basis! I’ve been grilling up a storm since I have more surface area for delicious food. I made sweet corn over the weekend and had plenty of room to grill enough for a family!
I love making foil packets of vegetables for the grill. They allow you to perfectly steam vegetables with a little bit of olive oil and plenty of herbs to load up on the flavor. I picked up some tiny potatoes over the weekend and made these tasty Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes. They are so tiny that they only take about 20-25 minutes to cook. You can time them perfectly to come off of the grill as a side dish to your meats. When it comes to garlic, more is always better and I can never get enough thyme. Enjoy!
- Â½ pound small creamer potatoes (white, red or purple)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Â¼ cup olive oil
- Place a large sheet of foil on a flat surface. Wash the potatoes and place them in the center of the foil.
- Mix together the garlic and thyme with the olive oil and carefully drizzle over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring together 2 sides of the foil and fold over 2-3 times. Firmly roll up the other two sides of the foil to form a tight seal. Place on a grill heated to medium-high for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.